Follow these steps and you will be on your way to building muscle faster.
1. How to build muscle by figuring out what body type you are. When you find out what body type you are, then you will know how to build muscle faster. Each body type requires different styles of weight training.
2. Pick a workout routine based on your level of experience: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced workouts...
3. Make sure that you get enough protein and enough carbohydrates to build muscle. To make this easy... eat every 2 to 3 hours in the day, which will result to about 5 or 6 meals a day. This article is about building muscle and putting on mass, so don't worry about calories per day if all this is new to you, just eat. But if your calories go up, so should your training intensity, otherwise you will just put on body fat.
4. How to building muscle in the gym... Don't over train. Go to the gym, workout as hard as you can with really short breaks between sets, and do your weight lifting workouts for no longer than 60 minutes. Get in, get out, recover! Over training happens when you workout too often and don't properly fuel the body with the right Muscle building nutrition.
5. Eat after your workouts; immediately afterward!
Get it down to help recover those muscles. All you need is something simple like a glass of juice, then a glass of whey. Do that, and you will be recovering your muscles properly.
6. Change your workout routines completely every few weeks to throw the body off. The body will grow faster when you catch it off guard. This is how to build muscle and keep your workouts interesting.
7. No junk food! You need good nutrition to repair the muscles. Whether you like fruits and vegetables or not, you need them in your diet. That goes for everyone, whether you are trying to lose fat, or if you are trying to gain muscle.
8. You have to keep your mental stress low! Stress is your worst enemy. This isn't some generic recommendation, this is a fact. When your stress goes up, expect slower muscle building progress.
9. Sleep is very important. Get 8 hours of sleep a night. 4 hours a night doesn't cut it.
10. Alcohol has got to be set to a minimum. A glass of wine here and there will not hurt your muscles, but don't drink anything more than that.
How to build muscle bonus
11. Creatine for muscle building? Creatine is a great supplement for those of you looking to increase energy and build more mass. The benefits of creatine are perfect for mass building. This has been a top supplement for quite some time.
Want more tips? Look around this site, it's loaded with tips.
Book mark this site, so that you can come back and get information anytime you need it.